Levi Benton of Miss May I Picks the Best Hair in Metal
Miss May I vocalist Levi Benton (pictured left) may have luxurious locks of his own, but we asked him to list the best and most unforgettable hairdos of the scene.
1. Brian Fair, Shadows Fall "Longest hair in the business. I mean, a guy who can hit the floor with dreads while he hair whips is No. 1 in my books."
2. Rob Zombie "Whether it’s in a ponytail, in a cowboy hat, or purple with slime in it, ever since day one, Zombie’s hair has been memorable."
3. Jonathan Davis, Korn "A legend since the beginning. Even in a kilt, he can make long hair look metal as shit."
4. Zakk Wylde, Black Label Society "I know when you think of that black-and-white signature bull’s-eye guitar you also think long blonde headbangs--and that’s exactly what Wylde brings to metal."
5. Wayne Static, Static X "Even if he does look like the Slim Jim guy, no one else in metal or in the world has hair this metal and this high. One of kind."