The Company Band Reveal the Top 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Them
Hard-rock supergroup the Company Band–which features vocalist Neil Fallon from Clutch, drummer Jess Margera from CKY, guitarist-vocalist Jim Rota from Fireball Ministry, bassist Brad Davis from Fu Manchu, and guitarist Dave Bone–will release their new EP, Pros & Cons, on July 31. While the band is full of familiar faces, the group is not without its secrets. Here, they expose a few of them.
1. Neil Fallon frequently tours the lecture circuit, specializing in coding and decoding cloak-and-dagger techniques found in aggression-based poetry.
2. Neil Fallon’s beard holds six credit cards and up to 20 separate bills.
3. Jess Margera recently invented a golf cart that runs on beer but quickly ran out of “gas.”
4. Jess Margera has a famous brother, Hector Margera, known the world over for his intricate balloon animal sculptures.
5. Jim Rota owns three light cycles from Tron.
6. Jim Rota created an entirely new grid on the information super highway, suspiciously similar to the fictional Skynet.
7. Brad Davis’ effects company, Creepy Fingers, is developing a new fuzz tone that operates on the same frequency as the spirit world.
8. Brad Davis’ regular work-out routine includes swimming with sharks at the Long Beach Aquarium.
9. Dave Bone holds Olympic medals, Pulitzer Prizes, and other accolades under different names to maintain normalcy in his daily life.
10. Dave Bone ghost wrote the Eagles song “Take It Easy.”
Alert to All Users of the Disqus commenting system: Because of a recent global security issue, the Disqus website recommends that all users change their Disqus passwords. Here’s a URL about the issue: http://engineering.disqus.com/2014/04/10/heartbleed.html