The Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock Tour, Featuring Sick Puppies, Lacuna Coil, Eyes Set to Kill, and Cilver, Starts Today!
The world’s first and only heavy-metal and hard-rock tour featuring today’s hottest female-driven artists begins today in Wilmington, NC and is set to bring the heat to 21 U.S. markets. Tickets and VIP Packages are available at HottestChicksTour.com
Headlining the tour is Los Angeles-via-Australia’s Billboard-chart topping rockers Sick Puppies, Italian melodic metal front-runners Lacuna Coil, Arizona rock outfit Eyes Set To Kill, and New York rock newcomers Cilver.
Each week, one band will be taking over our Instagram account, bringing you a behind the scenes look of the tour. Make sure you follow Revolvermag on Instagram to see the bands, crew, and shows in angles you would never see! Post-show wrap ups and artist-curated playlists will be posted after each show, so make sure you keep checking back!
The Revolver Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock Tour Dates:
- 2/20 – Wilmington, NC @ Ziggy’s By The Sea
- 2/21 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
- 2/22 – Lexington, KY @ Buster’s Billiards and Backroom
- 2/23 – West Springfield, VA @ Empire
- 2/24 – New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
- 2/26 – Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
- 2/27 – Lancaster, PA @ Chameleon Club
- 2/28 – Columbus, OH @ Alrosa Villa
- 3/01 – Joliet, IL @ Mojoes
- 3/02 – South Bend, IN @ Club Fever
- 3/05 – Broussard, LA @ The Station
- 3/06 – Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
- 3/07 – Austin, TX @ Dirty Dog
- 3/08 – Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey Bar N’ Grill
- 3/10 – Denver, CO @ Summit Music Hall
- 3/12 – Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex
- 3/14 – Spokane, WA @ The Knitting Factory
- 3/15 – Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
- 3/16 – Portland, OR @ Roseland Theatre
- 3/19 – West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
- 3/20 – Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
Want an up close and personal behind-the-scenes look at your local Revolver Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock tour stop? Special, exclusive VIP packages are available beginning today at www.hottestchickstour.com. Two tiers (Premium/Platinum) of VIP packages are available, with very limited Platinum packages (two per band, per show) being made available which include the opportunity to stand side stage! All packages receive a one-year subscription to Revolver magazine, along with some other limited-edition merchandise.
“I am so excited to be involved in the Revolver Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock tour and cannot wait to see the other female-powered bands,” says Emma Anzai of Sick Puppies. “I’m inspired and I can’t wait to see you all out there!”
“We are so thrilled to be on-board the Revolver Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock tour–again! It was a blast when we did it a few years ago, and it’s going to be even better this time!” says Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil. “We are absolutely ready to tear every stage apart with our new and old songs, and have a fantastic time with you all. The party is almost ready to begin–and you’re all invited!”
“I am really excited to be rockin’ the same stage as my fellow female rockers in Sick Puppies, Lacuna Coil, and Cilver,” says Alexia Rodriguez of Eyes Set To Kill. “Being a part of the Revolver Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock tour this year is definitely going to be a highlight of 2014! I hope we can inspire more women to go after their dreams, because without dreams we have no future.”
“We are very excited about the Revolver Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock tour!” says – Uliana from Cilver. “It’s so rare and powerful to be a part of a tour that features some of the best acts out there. It’s just a bonus that all of the bands have a woman on stage. Cilver is excited to bring our show and our new music to all of you great and passionate music lovers! We’re gonna have a lot of fun! Man, I can’t wait! It’s gonna be a blast.”
The Revolver Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock tour is sponsored by High River Sauces, LP Media Consulting, Outerloop Management, Capitol Records, Century Media Records, Drill Down Entertainment, ReverbNation, Live Nation, House of Blues, Vivogig, and Coldcock Whiskey.