The Road to SXSW: Chiodos List Their Five Favorite Things About Texas
In preparation for Revolver’s March 15 Raw Power Management/The Agency Group SXSW showcase in Austin, Texas, we asked the guys in Chiodos to comment on their five favorite things about Texas.
01. Best BBQ Food: Rudy’s BBQ, known for its famous slogan, “The worst BBQ in Texas.” It’s always attached to a gas station, but don’t let this fool you. The food is incredible and the BBQ sauce is to die for.
02. Best Craft Beer: Real Ale’s Full Moon Rye Pale Ale based out of Blanco, Texas, which is in the Hill Country
03. Best Late-Night Mexican Food: Chacho’s. I dare you to try to defeat the notorious King Kong Nacho platter!
04. Best Summer-Time Activity: Toobing down the Comal River in New Braunfels
05. Most Underrated Band to Come Out of Texas: Recover.
Visit Chiodos on Facebook, and look out for the next Top Six Fave Things About Texas blog post!
Revolver‘s SXSW showcase will take place this Friday, March 15, at the Dirty Dog Bar, 505 E. 6th St. in Austin. The show, which is presented by Raw Power Management and The Agency Group, kicks off 8 p.m. (doors 7:30 p.m.). Here’s the lineup: 8 p.m., Immanu El | 8:45 p.m., Monster Truck | 9:30 p.m., Crossfaith | 10:15 p.m., Young Guns | 11 p.m., Of Mice And Men | midnight, Chiodos | 1 a.m., Lacuna Coil