What's this? What's this? There's about to be The Nightmare Before Christmas toys everywhere! Funko has unveiled a gigantic new toy line commemorating the 25th anniversary of Disney's beloved (and goth-as-fuck) animated film.
The massive collection, unveiled by the toy giant this morning (August 13th), features a dizzying array of vinyl figures (in both standard and "Mystery Mini" sizes), snowglobes, plushies, keychains, and much more. There's also a selection of "Movie Moments" figure sets styled after some of the film's most iconic moments, like Jack Skellington and Sally's famous snowbank stroll; a Skellington skull with a gothed-out tree design; and a super-deluxe vinyl figure of Jack and his ghost-pup pal Zero. Other highlights include:
- Vinyl figures of Oogie Boogie and Behemoth, Lock and Shock, the Halloween Town Mayor, and Barrel, Sally with her basket of provisions, Doctor Finkelstein in his wheelchair, the creepy clown with the tearaway face, Vampire Teddy with his zombie duck, Harlequin Demon, and Oogie Boogie
- Pen toppers of Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, Sally and Zero
- A glittery XS Hikari Jack Skellington figure in black and white
- Jack Skellington Pop! with sugar skull art, Zero artwork and a sparkly skull
- A glow in the dark Harlequin Demon figure
Though Funko's The Nightmare Before Christmas swag will be available directly through the company, assembling the entire collection won't be easy — Walgreens, Hot Topic, Books-A-Million, Barnes & Noble, and Boxlunch are all set to carry store-exclusive items from the new collection. Check out a full list of offerings below.